11th October 2013, Predictions – NIFTY and Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Nifty may open in the negative zone, foresees Ganesha, a week in advance. Please note that Ganesha considers ONLY astrological aspects while predicting about the trends at Nifty. Ganesha does not take into consideration the gold prices, commodity prices, crude oil prices, dollar, political events, RBI policies, news, rumours etc.
- The period from Opening to 9:45 looks set to be crucial and unpredictable. Ganesha strongly advises you to be alert.
- During 9:45 to 10:55, Nifty may remain down. Besides, there is also a possibility of hammering at around 10:45.
- Overall, there may be a buying trend in the A Group stocks during the period between 10:55 to 13:55.
- Ganesha advises you to do jobbing on the up-side during the period between 13:55 to the Closing bell.
- From 10:00 to 12:00, the market volume may decrease.
- From 12:00 to 16:00, there may not be any desired changes in the gold prices.
- There may be business as usual during the period between 16:00 to 20:00 in the gold market.
- Ganesha advises you to be careful, and suggests that you follow a wait and watch policy from 20:00 onwards.
- Ganesha predicts, a week in advance, that the silver prices may open flat to down.
- From 10:00 to 11:00, the silver prices may remain down.
- From 11:00 to 15:00, the silver market may be up.
- From 15:00 to 17:00, the silver prices may remain down, foresees Ganesha.
- During 17:00 to 18:00, the silver prices may remain up.
- The period between 18:00 to 22:00 may be quite dull. However, there may be an upward trend during the last 45 minutes.
- From 10:00 to 13:10, the market trends may be average.
- From 13:10 to 15:30, there may an increase in the crude oil market activity, you may expect an upward trend.
- During 15:30 to 18:00, the market movements may decrease. In all likelihood, there may be a downward trend in the crude oil prices during the aforementioned period.
- From 18:00 to 21:15, the market may be somewhat stable but it may go down later on.
- from 21:15 to 23:00, there may be a good amount of activity in the market. The crude oil prices may remain up.
- Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,