19th November 2013 – NIFTY and Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Today, the Moon is posited in its own Nakshatra Rohini, such that this Yoga can be called as excellent for most people’s personal Horoscope (Kundli). This would, however, be on the general level.
- However, from the trading perspective, Ganesha feels that today’s day shall be just about average. But, tomorrow’s stars may not be very good.
- Also, today’s intraday pattern is not very powerful.
- Till 12:00, jobbing looks set to be the most plausible thing to do, astrologically speaking. However, avoid taking a major/ big position while jobbing, says Ganesha.
- During 12:10 to 13:00, Nifty may remain, somewhat, direction-less, and you may see the trend struggling, leaving you clueless, as to which direction it will actually go. Wait for some time.
- From 13:00 onwards, the market may move down gradually. However, the moment you take a down-side position, the market may move upwards, overall keeping you o your toes. So, be very alert.
- Right from the beginning of the day, there may be a certain dullness in the market. Although there may be some positive movements during 10:00 to 12:00, Ganesha feels that the hopes may die down soon.
- The gold prices will not have a grip over the market during 12:00 to 15:00.
- There may be some major ups and downs in the gold prices during the period between 15:00 to 19:00.
- Ganesha advises you to avoid trading during the time-slot between 19:00 to the closing bell.
- You may get into intraday transactions today, only if you have the strength to take actual delivery of stocks.
- Opening-12:30 may be called as the No Movement Zone.
- Sell at around 12.30, and buy at around 13.30.
- You may then buy at around 18:00, and sell at around 19:30, says Ganesha.
- The market activity will be average during 10:00 to 13:18. Ganesha predicts that the crude oil market will remain down during the aforementioned period.
- From 13:18 to 14:45, the market may be up.
- From 14:45 to 16:11, a downward trend is foreseen.
- Expect an upward trend during 16:11 to 19:47, says Ganesha.
- From 19:47 to 23:00, the market activity is likely to decrease.
- Know what is in store for you during the year ahead! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
- Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,