18th November 2014 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Nifty shall be trending at its historical surface – Ganesha advises you to ask yourself the question about the stock that is in your possession. Is the stock that is in your possession also having their historical price?
- From the Opening to 10:20, Nifty may create a zig-zag graph. Now, what you should do in such a situation is best left on your discretion by Ganesha.
- From 10:20 to 11:20, its the time of arbitrageurs, big investors and eminent stock players, thus, intra-day traders are advised you to stay away from the market, during this time. It is indeed a highly volatile time period.
- During 11.20 till 13.20, there may be a dull period at Nifty.
- 13.20 onwards, Nifty shall move upwards step by step. However, keep in mind that the margin shall be quite small.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Do you want to know which companies’ shares and stocks would be best for you to trade in? Avail Stock Special 1 Month and know 4 scrips that you may trade in to earn maximum rewards. We will also tell you the preferable price points at which you should transact for each company. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,