15th December 2014 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Please consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Friends, if you remember, in this very column, Ganesha had advised you to take a position of 1 or 2 days only, and avoid taking a long term position. Now, hopefully, you would have understood and realised, why Ganesha had said so.
- Please read the sentences before and after the aforementioned one once again in the said column last week, says Ganesha.
- Now you must be seeing the same position in the market as Ganesha had mentioned in the point number 5 of the Monthly Graph,
- Today, Moon and Rahu are placed together, and owing to this there may be a plenty of confusion in the market. Ganesha had said the same thing last Friday.
- Ganesha foresees that 18th and 19th December 2014 shall be highly volatile days at Nifty.
- Today, Opening to 11:00, Nifty shall move and pass time around a specific psychological figure, which is likely to be on the up-side of the surface.
- 11:00 to 13:00, Nifty may remain soft.
- Ganesha foresees a possibility of an Astrological bounce at Nifty at around 13:00.
- 13:00 to 15:30 may be a high-risk yet a high-gain period at the market, says Ganesha. Jobbing is likely on both the sides.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Do you want to know which companies’ shares and stocks would be best for you to trade in? Avail Stock Special 1 Month and know 4 scrips that you may trade in to earn maximum rewards. We will also tell you the preferable price points at which you should transact for each company. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,