12th August 2014 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Please consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- On account of Independence Day, Nifty shall remain closed on Friday – 15th August 2014.
- Today, in Navmasha Kundali, Moon, Ketu and Mercury are together and as Moon is in Satabhisa constellation, Moon is highly disturbed – so you need to stay alert when dealing at Nifty, advises Ganesha.
- Opening till 9.45, time pass at Nifty. Around 10.00, you may buy at Nifty and around 10.45, you may sell at Nifty.
- With high risk – around 11.55, do short-selling at Nifty, and immediately after making profits, take an exit.
- Calculating speculations at Nifty, around 14.00, do short-selling, and after booking profits, take an exit.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Do you want to know which companies’ shares and stocks would be best for you to trade in? Avail Stock Special 1 Month and know 4 scrips that you may trade in to earn maximum rewards. We will also tell you the preferable price points at which you should transact for each company. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,