06th February 2015 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Please consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- Moon-Saturn and Venus-Mercury are in combination in today’s Navmansh Kundali, sees Ganesha. This planetary configuration may confuse you while trading in the stock markets.
- Ganesha is not hopeful about the market trends today. The time till 11:00 today shall be extremely confusing. It may seem that Nifty itself is unsure of the direction it would continue in. Thus, overall a very direction-less slot.
- Nifty shall continue to be pretty volatile during 11:00 to 13:30. However, for the people who tend to trade in specific scrips, the time shall be quite boring, feels Ganesha.
- You may notice a certain laziness in Nifty’s trend during 13:30 to 15:00. Thus, Ganesha advises you to be exiting with small margins of Rs.2 to Rs.3.
- Ganesha foresees a possibility of an astrological bounce coming in the market in the last few minutes of the trading day. However, it is difficult to say by how many points.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Do you want to know which companies’ shares and stocks would be best for you to trade in? Avail Stock Special 1 Month and know 4 scrips that you may trade in to earn maximum rewards. We will also tell you the preferable price points at which you should transact for each company. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,