01st April 2015 – Stockmarket and NIFTY Predictions
- Please consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- 31st March 2015 was a zero weightage day. The market will be closed on 2nd April 2015 on account of Mahavir Jayanti, and also on 3rd April 2015 on account of Good Friday. Hence, nothing special can be expected during this week.
- From 9.15 to 10.00, Nifty may remain down.
- Between 10.00 and 11.00, Nifty shall go up.
- From 11.00 to 12.00, Nifty may remain down.
- Nifty shall remain positive between 12.00 and 13.00.
- Nifty may remain negative from 13.00 to 14.00.
- Nifty shall gradually move upwards between 14.00 and 15.30.
Plan your investments wisely and earn maximum profits! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
Do you want to know which companies’ shares and stocks would be best for you to trade in? Avail Stock Special 1 Month and know 4 scrips that you may trade in to earn maximum rewards. We will also tell you the preferable price points at which you should transact for each company. You may also directly Talk to An Astrologer for reliable guidance on issues related to your personal life, business, career, relationships, education, property matters etc.
With Ganesha’s Grace,