Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 9th November, 2009
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- Read the entire day’s prediction before making up your mind; this will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- Note: For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- We have told you that the market will see a positive trend in November and see how high the market soared. Those who put their trusted on us made a lot of money. So friends, keep on making good use of our expertise in astrology.
- By Ganesha’s grace, the Nifty may see a steady rise from 10:05 to 12:00. But it may not be all rosy. There may be a few corrections; don’t let them disappoint you. Ganesha finds this period exceedingly good for intra-day trading.
- From 12:00 to 13:20, Ganesha sees heavy buying at Nifty.
- From 13:20 to 13:45, Nifty is likely to get unpredictable. Be patient during this period, and avoid trading during this period.
- From 13:45 to 15:30, expect Nifty to fall, followed by a little buying right at the end of the trading day.
- Advice for the week: This week has been divided into may big and small segments. Also, many periods have zero weightage. So, book profits and get out of the market; don’t leave your money in market for long periods.
With Ganesha’s Grace,