Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 7th January, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Last week, Ganesha had warned you that time around 14:50 will be quite volatile and anything can happen. The graph for last week vindicates Ganesha’s stand. Only we can give such an accurate prediction.
- Friends, the net weightage for January 2010 is 0.05, which was only seen in February 2008, when the market was marginally positive, and on June 2008, when market shed a lot of points. Thus, it is advisable to avoid a long-position during the month. Ganesha suggests that you rely on F&O or call-put during this month. There will be no clear trend.
- We have, at times, given small time slots during this week, so trade carefully.
- The trend on January 7, 13 and 20 is boring and unclear. It is difficult to take a stand.
- 9:10 to 13:15 – The stars are conspiring to cause a sudden up and sudden down trends. Be wary of how the market behaves during this period.
- 13:15 to 13:50 – The trend will be up for only 35 minutes. You are best suited to strike fresh deals.
- 13:40 to 15:15 – Nifty will get softer compared to the previous time.
- 15:15 to 15:30 – The movement at Nifty will be positive during this 15-minute period. But it will be a matter of right entry and right exit.
With Ganesha’s Grace,