Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 4th September, 2009
- Predictions for every phase should be considered only after comparing them to the predictions of the previous phase.
- Take decisions only after going through the current and penultimate predictions thoroughly. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- In this week, the time from 10:00 to 10:30, and 11:00 to 11:25 is likely to be confusing. You will not know what to do during this period, as the market will be very volatile. Sit back and just see how the market plays.
- Ganesha foresees the mid-week and the last week of September as very weak periods. Just do F&O carefully.
- The weightage of the time period from the opening till 11:50 is zero. Nifty may follow an upward trend, then a downward trend, followed by an upward trend. Nifty may make you gamble this way.
- There will be a steep rise for 35 minutes in Nifty between 11:50 and 12:25, but trade at your own risk. These are all astrological assumptions, so don’t blame Ganesha if the same does not happen.
- In comparison to the previous phase, Nifty may slope downwards between 12:25 and 13:25.
- From 13:25 to 15:30, the last part of the week and today may move upwards. But the last day for dabba trading may remain highly volatile.
With Ganesha’s Grace,