Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 31st July, 2009
- The predictions for every phase should be considered only after comparing them to the predictions for the previous phase.
- Take decisions only after going through the current and penultimate predictions thoroughly. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- These predictions are written well in advance, so if you want to get your stock predictions early, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Investors are advised to study the month graph.
- Nifty may witness a mixed trend. Nifty may inch upwards during the first phase and then suffer a steep decline. Ganesha advises you to consider this day as the last day for dabba trading.
- From 9:55 to 12:30, Nifty may tend to move upwards and may witness one or two corrections.
- From 12:30 to 13:15, a steep drop in Nifty is likely.
- From 13:15 to 14:30, Nifty is likely to gain. However, there are likely to be some major corrections on the way, so book profits as and when you realise that your scrips are worth selling.
- You can buy or sell from the downward side between 14:30 and 15:30. But, you should stop loss here, advises Ganesha.
With Ganesha’s Grace,