Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 31st December, 2009
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- There is going to be an eclipse this week, so be careful while trading at the market.
- For January 2010, the following dates will be extremely volatile, and will see extraordinary fluctuation in the market: 1, 5, 7, 12, 13, 14, 15 (very crucial), 18, 28, 29
- This week, the 10-minute period before and after 14:50 is likely to be extremely volatile. Be very careful! Kuch bhi ho sakta hai (anything can happen).
- This will be a day that demands a lot of caution, and can cause a lot of confusion. However, the over all weightage is good. Also, a few periods during the intraday are extremely volatile and you may see a lot of fluctuations at the market – some phases will show a sharp jump and other will show a steep fall – which would lead to confusion.
- Today, there will be an eclipse, which will take place in Adra constellation and Gemini zodiac. So those belonging to Gemini moon sign and Aquarius ascendant should be extra careful while trading at Nifty. Ganesha advises you to follow your sixth sense.
- 10:05 to 11:25- Nifty will move up and down in a step-by-step pattern. So carry out Jobbing and keep exiting the market even if the margin is of just Re 1. No need to be greedy.
- 11:25 to 13:05- During this period, Nifty may jump upwards on a couple of occasions.
- 13:05 to 15:30- The weightage for this period is likely to be zero. So you better go home and prepare for a party during the New Year’s eve, otherwise a bad deal may spoil your mood.
- See you again in the New Year. Till then, Shree Ganeshay Namah!
With Ganesha’s Grace,