Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 30th July, 2009
- The predictions for every phase should be considered only after comparing them to the predictions for the previous phase.
- Take decisions only after going through the current and penultimate predictions thoroughly. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- These predictions are written well in advance, so if you want to get your stock predictions early, mail us at email@example.com.
- Investors are advised to study the month graph.
- Nifty may witness selling pressure on Thursday. Hence, Ganesha advises you trade cautiously
- From 9:55 to 11:55, Nifty may move upwards. However, it may soon witness a correction.
- From 11:55 to 13:55, the weightage is very low. Nifty may gain momentum as it may witness selling in some scrips, so maintain your position.
- From 13:55 to 15:30, Nifty may follow a downward trend. But, there may be buying in Nifty. You may be tempted to enter the market and buy scrips, so trade cautiously.
With Ganesha’s Grace,