Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 30th December, 2009
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- There is going to be an eclipse this week, so be careful while trading at the market.
- For January 2010, the following dates will be extremely volatile, and will see extraordinary fluctuation in the market: 1, 5, 7, 12, 13, 14, 15 (very crucial), 18, 28, 29
- This week, the 10-minute period before and after 14:50 is likely to be extremely volatile. Be very careful! Kuch bhi ho sakta hai (anything can happen).
- 10:05 to 10:30- Ganeshaji is seeing a so-so strength at Nifty – neither too good, nor too bad. It’s time to be extra careful after this period.
- 10:30 to 10:50- The weightage for this prediction is zero. And when the weightage is zero, take no stand at the market.
- 10:50 to 12:10- In this period, it’s advisable to take a fresh position at Nifty. If you depend on previous market trends, you may not get the desired results. The trend at Nifty is Bearish.
- 12:10 to 15:30- Nifty may see a tremendous rise in fluctuation. Trading doing this period will be a gamble, both in terms of value and volume. If you know how to play the game, you will make a lot of money.
With Ganesha’s Grace,