Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 29th October, 2009
- For understanding our Nifty predictions for a given phase, it is essential that you keep previous predictions in mind, says Ganesha.
- Each day, read the entire set of predictions before taking a decision on trading. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- In the graph given to you a month ago, Ganesha had said that the market will follow a downward trend after Diwali. Friends, it is to be noted that despite a positive trend at other markets, our market follow a downward trend. Only an astrologer can predict such things.
- Tip for the week: This week, the trend is likely to be weak. So during the course of the week, even the best time for market will not be very positive, but the bad phase will be quite Bearish. Keep this in mind while you read our intra-day predictions.
- Today, the time around market opening and 12:18 is very crucial. Don’t take any risk during these periods. Other than that the period is likely to be positive.
- From 12:45 to 14:15, Nifty is likely to move up step-by-step.
- From 14:15 to the end of the trading day, expect strong selling pressure.
Note: November is likely to be positive month for the market
With Ganesha’s Grace,