Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 25thSeptember, 2009
- For understanding the predictions of a given phase, it is essential that you keep the previous predictions in mind, says Ganesha. Each day, read the entire set of predictions before making a decision on trading.
- This will maximise your gains and minimise your losses.
- From 9:55 to 10:51, Nifty may remain slightly above the surface level.
- From 10:51 to 12:01, Nifty is likely to dip with lower volume.
- From 12:01 to 15:03, Nifty will surge barring about three corrections.
- From 15:03 to 15:30, Nifty will continue its surge due to increased buying in certain stocks. But this being the closing hour of the week, take independent decisions.
With Ganesha’s Grace,