Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 24th July, 2009
- The predictions for every phase must be considered in comparison to the predictions for the previous phase.
- Take decisions only after going through the current and penultimate predictions thoroughly, so that you can maximise gains and minimise losses.
- Ganesha advises you to avoid trading in the first and last 15 minutes during this week.
- These predictions are written beforehand,so if you want to get predictions well in advance,mail us at email@example.com
- Nifty may remain flat till 11:05, so don’t take any major decisions.
- From 11:05 to 12:57, Nifty may tend to inch upwards.
- From 12:57 to 13:40, Nifty may catch a downward trend.
- From 13:40 to 15:30, you may book profits both sides. Intraday traders can trade during this phase while other investors are advised to stay away.
With Ganesha’s Grace,