Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 21st December, 2009
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- On December 20, 2009, Jupiter is changing its sun sign. And its effects will start showing from December 18, 2009 onwards. The market will go haywire. You will not know what to do. Ganesha advises you to avoid taking a long-term stand on anything. Square your positions daily.
- Last week, Nifty average was 26 points and Nifty total will 130 points. So over all, it was mostly a waste of time. Now you know why Ganesha was saying what it said in the last week’s prediction.
- Nifty will be particularly unpredictable on December 21, 22, 23 and 30. Don’t take a position on bank Nifty on December 23, 24, and 29.
- Stick to delivery-based intraday during the next week.
- Jupiter has entered Aquarius, and Mercury has entered Sagittarius. So don’t invest in stocks related to media and educational sector.
- 10:05 to 11:00 – Nifty is strong, but like we said before, today the market will be directionless and so wait for the opening before you start trading.
- 11:00 to 12:05 – the selling of heavy-weight scripts will increase. The effect will be evident on Nifty.
- 12:05 to 13:25 – If you have already purchased Nifty shares you can book profits during this period.
- 13:25 to the end of the day – Nifty will give you an amazing opportunity to gamble on both sides.
With Ganesha’s Grace,