Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 21st August, 2009
- Predictions for every phase should be considered only after comparing them to the predictions of the previous phase.
- Take decisions only after going through the current and penultimate predictions thoroughly. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- These predictions are written well in advance, so if you want to get stock predictions early, mail us at email@example.com.
- Investors are advised to wait for a favourable phase. The month of September is favourable for traders. Ganesha advises you to follow the market lead.
- For this week, don’t cut any deals between 14:00 to 14:30.
- In the past, Nifty has witnessed a significant rise (86 points) and fall (828 points), so don’t trade aggressively. Apply your mind and trade accordingly.
- Ganesha declares a day for jobbing. Don’t take any big position.
- Nifty may follow a downward trend after opening on a positive note. Stop loss before trading on the upside. This phase may remain till 13:25.
- From 13:25 to 14:25, Nifty may inch towards the negative side.
- Remember, the prediction of every phase must be considered in comparison to the prediction of the previous phase.
- From 14:25 to 15:30, there may be buying in Nifty but only Ganesha knows by how many points.
With Ganesha’s Grace,