Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 1st September, 2009
- Predictions for every phase should be considered only after comparing them to the predictions of the previous phase.
- Take decisions only after going through the current and penultimate predictions thoroughly. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- In this week, the time from 10:00 to 10:30, and 11:00 to 11:25 is likely to be confusing. You will not know what to do during this period, as the market will be very volatile. Sit back and just see how the market plays.
- From the opening to 10:35, the weightage of Nifty will be favourable. But the overall weightage for the day is quite marginal. Don’t trust the trend. Trade only if you have the capacity to take delivery.
- From 10:30 to 12:30, the days high volatility will be witnessed during this phase. Be prepared to trade both sides.
- From 12:30 to 13:30, Nifty may move downwards.
- From 13:30 to 15:30, in comparison to the previous phase, Nifty may move upwards, but only you and Ganesha know by how many points.
With Ganesha’s Grace,