Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 1st October, 2009
- For understanding our Nifty predictions for a given phase, it is essential that you keep the previous predictions in mind, says Ganesha.
- Each day, read the entire set of predictions before taking a decision on trading. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- Nifty will be between negative to flat during the first 15 minutes after the market opens.
- From 10:10 to 10:40, Nifty is likely to see a sharp surge.
- From 10:40 to 11:30, the market may see steep corrections.
- From 11:30 to the end of day’s trading, the Nifty trend will keep on varying. Jobbing can be your only option. You are advised to keep changing your trend according to the market trend. Don’t put in too much money.
With Ganesha’s Grace,