Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 1st December, 2009
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- Read the entire day’s prediction before making up your mind; this will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- 10:05 to 10:20 – For these 15 minutes, Nifty will keep on hovering around the surface. This time is completely unreliable. Ganesha advises you to be patient.
- 10:20 to 10:40 – During these 20 minutes, you may see a sharp rise in Nifty, but these periods are too short for accurate prediction. If Ganesha is a little off the mark, don’t fret.
- 10:40 to 12:10 – Nifty may move up, slowly and gradually.
- 12:10 to 15:30 – The weightage at Nifty is likely to be zero, so don’t play blind. Trading at the market without the advice of market experts can prove dangerous. During this period, the market will follow the down-up-down path.
- During our stock prediction for November 26 and November 27, 2009, Ganesha had told you that the day and its opening will not be good. Friends, the accuracy of our prediction is for you to see.
- Don’t rely on the opening trend this week. And don’t even think of BTST and PTST.
With Ganesha’s Grace,