Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 19th November, 2009
- Points to remember: For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- Read the entire day’s prediction before making up your mind; this will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- In the week starting November 3, 2009, the market showed a positive trend as mentioned by Ganesha in its Nifty predictions.
- In the week starting November 9, 2009, Ganesha had predicted zero weightage and emphasised on intraday trading. You would have greatly benefited from Ganesha’s advice.
- According to Ganesha, today is more of a settlement day. Don’t trust the opening trend of the day. Though the market may show an upward trend after 11:20, it is advisable that you start trading after carefully understanding the trend.
- From 11:20 to 12:45, Nifty may get range-bound on the positive side. Those who have already taken a call, should exit before taking another call.
- From 12:45 to 14:30, Nifty may see a U-turn in market trend. Ganesha prescribes caution.
- From 14:30 to 15:30, Nifty may move up. But don’t trade blindly. Make sure that you understand the entire day’s trend, and follow it up by calculated decisions. Haste makes waste, says Ganesha.
With Ganesha’s Grace,