Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 18th September, 2009
- For understanding our predictions of a given phase, it is essential that you keep the previous prediction in mind, says Ganesha.Each day, read the entire set of predictions before taking a decision on trading.
- This will maximise gains and minimise loses.Last week, Ganesha had said that from September 10, 2009 there will be a five day period of stock market acting highly unpredictable because of the Saturn transit.
- The market trend during this period should tell you why we asked to stay away from taking a long term position at the market.
- Friends, try to go through the Ganeshas advise and understand it, instead of just relying on the weightage that is provided in the brackets.
- Advice for the week: The market will be extremely volatile around 15:00 hrs everyday you can expect a very steep rise and fall in the market trend, so be careful.
- From 9:55 to 12:30, be careful. Don’t rely on anything. Jobbing may be your only option.
- From 12:30 to 14:50, trading from the floor or on the basis of expert analysis can be confusing. Do screen based trading. The market is likely to move upwards.
- Since the time from 14:50 to 15:30 is a part of the settlement hours, the market will see excessive trading. Put money only if you have the courage to take the risk.
With Ganesha’s Grace,