Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 17th August, 2009
- Predictions for every phase should be considered only after comparing them to the predictions of the previous phase.
- Take decisions only after going through the current and penultimate predictions thoroughly. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- These predictions are written well in advance, so if you want to get stock predictions early, mail us at email@example.com.
- Investors are advised to wait for a favourable phase. The month of September is favourable for traders. Ganesha advises you to follow the market lead.
- For this week, don’t cut any deals between 14:00 to 14:30.
- In the past, Nifty has witnessed a significant rise (86 points) and fall (828 points), so don’t trade aggressively. Apply your mind and trade accordingly.
- From the opening till 11:40, Nifty may hold its strength. Ganesha advises you to be alert during the next phase.
- From 11:40 to 14:40, you will be able to follow the market lead only if moon is favourably placed in your chart, and you trade according to our suggestions. But don’t trade on an impulse.
- From 14:40 to 15:30, Nifty will look up, but Ganesha advises you to avoid trading without proper planning.
With Ganesha’s Grace,