Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 15th September, 2009
- For understanding our predictions of a given phase, it is essential that you keep the previous prediction in mind, says Ganesha.Each day, read the entire set of predictions before taking a decision on trading.
- This will maximise gains and minimise loses. Last week, Ganesha had said that from September 10, 2009 there will be a five day period of stock market acting highly unpredictable because of the Saturn transit.
- The market trend during this period should tell you why we asked to stay away from taking a long term position at the market.
- Friends, try to go through the Ganeshas advise and understand it, instead of just relying on the weightage that is provided in the brackets.
- Advice for the week: The market will be extremely volatile around 15:00 hrs everyday; you can expect a very steep rise and fall in the market trend, so be careful.
- Today, trading hours will be range bound, which means that too much risk will be involved. In fact, till 10:30 the volume of range bound trading will be extremely high. Read Ganeshas advice carefully and refer the weightage before taking any step.
- Barring a couple of corrections, the Nifty will soar between 10:30 and 11.30; it will be a bullish market with an abundance of buyers and very few sellers.
- From 11:30 to 12:50, Foreign Institutional Investors (FIIs) may increase the selling pressure.
- The market trend will be bullish from 12:50 to 15:05.
- From 15:05 to the end of the day’s trading, the number of contracts may increase and it maybe the time to do short covering. But the time period is too short for an accurate prediction. So, don’t blame Ganesha if things don’t work out.
With Ganesha’s Grace,