Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 14th July, 2009
- The predictions for every phase must be considered in comparison to the predictions for the previous phase.
- Take decisions only after going through the current and penultimate predictions thoroughly, so that you can maximise gains and minimise losses.
- Since July 1, Ganesha has maintained that the forthcoming July dates 6, 15, 16 and 17 are not favourable. Those who invested on July 6, know what was he talking about.
- Ganesha advises you to stay away from BTST and PTST. Also, don’t rely on the market opening and risk only as much as you can afford to.
- Ask Ganesha how to maximise your profits in the stock market during the July 22 solar eclipse.
- Intraday traders are advised to follow the predictions listed below:
- From 9:55 to 11:47, Nifty may remain below the opening. Even if it crosses the opening points,stay put and don’t trust the trend.
- From 11:47 to 14:07, a favourable phase is envisaged by Ganesha. Those who can do intraday trading can earn big bucks in a day. But, Ganesha advises intraday traders to trade cautiously as one bad move and they may lose money. Nifty may form an M-shaped graph. Keep a tab at the movement of Nifty at 11:47. The fluctuations are almost sinusoidal.
- This phase required a strong focus and investment of your time, energy and money. Ganesha advises you to buy and sell only if you have the strength to take the delivery of the stock during this phase.
- From 14:07 to 15:30, Nifty may form a N Shaped graph. Nifty may witness heavy fluctuations, so it will be crucial when you buy and sell. Ultimately, you will be left with only one option i.e jobbing, as you will not be able figure out when to buy and sell the scrips.
With Ganesha’s Grace,