Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 11th September, 2009
- For understanding our predictions of a given phase, it is essential that you keep the previous prediction in mind, says Ganesha.Each day, read the entire set of predictions before making a decision on trading. This will maximise gains and minimise loses.Advice for the week: Don’t indulge in risky dealings (such as BTST and PTST) this week.
- Ganesha sees the days overall trend as weak. Till 11.20 the Nifty will be negative.
- The 30 minute period between 11.20 and 11.50 is the only phase when the Nifty will see a substantial growth. But it is difficult to say exactly how much.
- From 11.50 to 14.20, Nifty is likely to drop, followed by a quick recovery. Instead of following what others tell you, keep your eyes on the stock market and your dealings.
- From 14.20 to 15.10, Nifty seems in a strong position. It is likely to move up.
- From 15:10 to 15:30, Nifty becomes weak again. Don’t consider the last minute deals.Keep your contract note completely updated.
- The trend for September 14 and September 15 doesn’t look too good.
With Ganesha’s Grace,