Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 10th August 2009
- Predictions for every phase should be considered only after comparing them with the predictions of the previous phase.
- Take decisions only after going through the present and past predictions thoroughly. This will help you maximise gains and minimise losses.
- These predictions are written well in advance, so if you want to get your stock predictions early, mail us at email@example.com
- Wait and watch the opening on Friday and only then make trading decisions.
- The essence of Astrology lies in revealing the present so that the future can be modified. You might have witnessed the effects of Moon Rahu combination predicted well in advance by Ganesha.
- It is advisable to wait till the opening. But on the whole, Nifty may remain highly volatile and is likely to inch upwards till 12:10.
- Ganesha advises you to avoid trading between 12:10 to 14:00, as you will not be able to follow the market lead during this phase. On the whole, the weightage of the day is 0.00.
- From 14:00 to 15:00 is a phase when you should get ready to work. Jobbing in Nifty may be towards the downward side.
- From 15:00 to 15:30, Nifty may move further up. Don’t trade on the basis of stock reviews or stock alerts, advises Ganesha.
With Ganesha’s Grace,