Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 8th June, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period.
- These NIFTY predictions are given by our Astrologers a week in advance. They still maintain a very good level of accuracy. It is advisable to use them judiciously.
- The market is likely to be volatile and will be subject to fluctuations on 1, 2, 7, 10, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28 in the month of June.
- The opening will be positive from next week onwards. Openings in this week may not be pleasing.
- Nifty is likely to be strong as far as Intraday trading is concerned. However, the daily weightage may move to the softer side; be careful.
- 9:00 11:10; Nifty is likely to follow a down-up-down pattern in this period. Overall weightage will be zero. (0.00)
- 11:10 12:15; The Nifty tracking indicator indicates an upward swing in this period. (0.14)
- 12:15 13:00; Statistical data in this period may push you towards jobbing. (-0.09)
- 13:00 15:30; Nifty is likely to go north in this period. Although, it may go into a correction mode around 14:00. (0.08)
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816