- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Dates in the month of March when Nifty will be highly volatile: – 8, 9,10,11,15,22,23,29
- 9.10 to 11.25- Nifty-based and Sensex-based movements are different. So don’t mix up the two. Think hard before you make a decision. Overall, Nifty will float around the surface.
- 11.25 to 13.25- Only intra-day trading can fetch you any profit. Nifty will be playing a zero-sum game.
- 13.25 to 14.00- Nifty will go up.
- 14.00 to 15.30- Nifty is likely to go berserk. You will not be able to identify the trend. Better stay cautious
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816