- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period.
- These NIFTY predictions are given by our Astrologers a week in advance. They still maintain a very good level of accuracy. It is advisable to use them judiciously.
- Last week, Ganesha advised you to avoid trading in BTST and PTST stocks. Now you know why he advised you against it.
- Intraday trading on 27th May 2010 will be risky, but for arbitragers, the day will be favourable.
- If possible, avoid investing in realty stocks in the period between 26th May 2010 and 21st June 2010, and 1st November 2010 and 30th December 2010, as there is a possibility of an earthquake in Asia.
- Today, the moon will enter the 1st charan of Jeshtha Constellation from the 4th charan of Anuradha constellation, and Mars is entering the Magha constellation. This may hamper market performance.
- During the period between 9:00 and 11:45, the market will display substantial changes in the put call ratio. So your trading should be stock-specific.
- Nifty is likely to go up in the period between 11:45 and 13:00.
- Nifty is likely to go south in between 13:00 and 13:45.
- Nifty is likely to rise between 13:45 and 14:30.
- Nifty is likely to go down in the period between 14:30 and 15:00.
- Nifty is likely to go north in the period between 15:00 and 15:30.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816