- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- The days in April when Nifty will be most volatile: 13, 15, 19, 20, 21, 23, 30.
- Ganesha has repeatedly told you that the yearly and monthly weightage for the month of April is negative. Don’t do intra-day if you don’t have the capacity to take delivery. Accordingly, you are also required to be cautious during this week.
- Don’t do anything at Nifty for the first 15 mins. Employ a wait and watch strategy.
- 9:15 to 12:00- No clear trend during this period. It will be tough to judge the market. Don’t wait for too long for making profit; keep on exiting at the smallest profit margins.
- 12:00 to 13:40- Nifty is likely to move upwards.
- 13:40 to 14:10- Trading at market during this period is simply bad timing. You will be lucky if you don’t incur serious losses.
- 14:10 to 15:30- Nifty is likely to move up and last minute selling pressure may spoil the party.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816