Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 23rd February, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Avoid PTST and BTST during this week.
- Don’t make any hurried decisions during March-2010.
- This week, don’t keep any position during the 10 minute period around 11:15 and 12:40. Keep this in mind for the entire week, insists Ganesha.
- During last 3 weeks, Nifty remained within the confines of a narrow range of -37 points because the weightage for February 2010 was zero.
- This week is only for intra-day traders. Others should stay away from the stock market.
- Be patient! Wait for Nifty to open. It may help you get some clarity on what to do. At the beginning, mostly till 10:10, Nifty is likely to give some positive indications only to go soft without warning.
- 10:10 to 12:30- Weightage is marginal. Nifty will change trend at the drop of a hat. Keep on exiting, even if you are gaining Re1.
- 12:30 to 13:50- during this period, Nifty will go up only to go down and then go up again.
- 13:50 to 15:30- The movement at Nifty will be stock specific. So, don’t keep a position at Nifty.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816