Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 20th August, 2010
- Nifty was 5200.00 points on 4-01-10 and 5452.10 points on 13-8-10. Thus, the volatility during this period was only 252 points, which did not benefit the investors much. You can very well make out that the annual graph is similar to what Ganesha had predicted in 2009. Similarly, Ganesha advices to follow the 2010 annual graph as well.
- Kindly go through the instructions given in the file.
- It’s a day for jobbers, arbitragers, mutual funds and FII.
- Delivery-based intraday traders have to act cautiously today. Investors should refrain from dealing today.
- From 9:05 to 13:15, after two or three major dips, Nifty may hover around the surface and then take an upward trend.
- From 13:15 to 14:25, Nifty may go south
- From 14:25 to 14:40, Nifty may go up, however, it’s not reliable.
- 14:40 onwards, Nifty may do time-pass.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816