Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 19th March, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Dates in the month of March when Nifty will be highly volatile: 15,22,23,29
- Last week, we told you to square off your position at Nifty daily. You can see that during last week Nifty showed little variation.
- Next week is also range bound. Ganesha advises you to trade only volume-based scrips and refrain from other investments.
- Ganesha doesn’t seem too upbeat about today’s trend. Till 9.55, trade for the sake of trading. Not a very good period for making profits.
- 9.55 to 10.55- Nifty will be in the negative frame of mind, and will try to move downwards. Be careful, warns Ganesha.
- 10.55 to 14.50- Nifty trend will be similar to the trend during the opening period of the day. It will frequently change patterns and it will be difficult to ascertain the trend.
- 14.50 to 15.30- Nifty to slowly drag itself towards the positive side. But Ganesha is a little apprehensive about this period. Be careful!
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816