Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 19th April, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- The days in April when Nifty will be most volatile: 13, 15, 19, 20, 21, 23, 30.
- Ganesha has repeatedly told you that the yearly and monthly weightage for the month of April is negative. Don’t do intra-day if you don’t have the capacity to take delivery. Accordingly, you are also required to be cautious during this week.
- During this week, the opening trend at Nifty is likely to be unreliable, so avoid the stock market for the first 10 minutes after it opens. Overall, Ganesha doesn’t like the way the day may turn out at Nifty.
- 9:10 to 10:35- Nifty is likely to drop a few points before prompting you to do jobbing on the up. It’s correction time at Nifty.
- 10:35 to 12:15- No clear indication for this period, trading now will be like gambling completely dependent on individual luck.
- 12:15 to 15:05- Barring a couple of dips, Nifty is likely to systematically move in the positive direction. It is, however, difficult to determine by how many points.
- 15:05 to 15:30- Except for a couple of positive jumps, Nifty will be largely soft during this period.
With Ganesha’s Grace,