Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 18th March, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Dates in the month of March when Nifty will be highly volatile: 15,22,23,29
- Last week, we told you to square off your position at Nifty daily. You can see that during last week Nifty showed little variation.
- Next week is also range bound. Ganesha advises you to trade only volume-based scrips and refrain from other investments.
- 9.15 to 10.55- Market sentiments are a little soft. Trading in terms of value and volume may rise.
- 10.55 to 11.35- Although the market sentiments will be positive, it will be difficult to determine by how many points is Nifty about to go up. You may have to change your entire strategy by the end of this period.
- 11.35 to 14.50- Nifty will lose momentum. Jobbing may be a good idea.
- 14.50 to end of the trading day- Optimism will return to Nifty.
With Ganesha’s Grace,