Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 18th February, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- The days in February when Nifty will be particularly active and volatile are: February 9, 10, 17, 22 and 25.
- The days in March when Nifty will be particularly active and volatile are: March 9, 10, 11, 17, 22 and 23.
- This week, the weightage for February 17, 2010 is zero. However, Ganesha advises you to be cautious throughout the week. Around February 17, something terrible is likely to happen somewhere in Asia. Don’t say that Ganesha didn’t warn you.
- 9:10 to 9:50- Nifty to move up.
- 9:50 to 12:35- The weightage during this phase is zero. Be patient, or you may end up getting a rough deal.
- 12:35 to 14:25- Keep your eyes on the trend and act accordingly.
- 14:25 to 15:30- Though Nifty will remain positive during this period, expect a steep fall at the market.
With Ganesha’s Grace,