Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 16th March, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- Dates in the month of March when Nifty will be highly volatile: 15,22,23,29
- Last week, we told you to square off your position at Nifty daily. You can see that during last week Nifty showed little variation.
- Next week is also range bound. Ganesha advises you to trade only volume-based scrips and refrain from other investments.
- Wait for the opening. After opening on the positive, Nifty will gradually move downwards till 10.45. The overall weightage during this period is zero, but avoid rapid selling.
- 10.45 to 13.20- After a soft performance in the previous period, Nifty will regain some strength in this period. However, Ganesha sees the market drop a couple of times during this period. So be careful.
- 13.20 to 14.25- The most volatile period of the day and one of the most volatile periods of the week. The market may make you trade both sides.
- 14.25 to 15.30- Nifty will slowly move up.
With Ganesha’s Grace,