Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 14th June, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period.
- These NIFTY predictions are given by our Astrologers a week in advance. They still maintain a very good level of accuracy. It is advisable to use them judiciously.
- Friends, Ganesha had asked you to be cautious as eventually Nifty would come back to the same position. You must have observed the same.
- Keep a watch on the daily prediction weightage as well as the monthly predictions.
- The market is likely to be volatile and will be subject to fluctuations on 1, 2, 7, 10, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28 in the month of June.
- From 9:00 to 10:15, there is possibility that Nifty may stay above the surface.
- From 10:15 to 14:00, Nifty may initially go down , then go up and will again go down by the end of this period. This is the pattern Nifty will show during this phase.
- From 14:00 to15:30, Nifty will make you do jobbing on the upper side.
With Ganesha’s Grace,