Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 12th April, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- The days in April when Nifty will be most volatile: 13, 15, 19, 20, 21, 23, 30.
- 9:10 to 9:35- There may be a positive trend at Nifty, but it is likely to be stock-specific.
- 9:35 to 11:05- Nifty is likely to show negative undertones.
- 11:05 to 12:55- Nifty is likely to make you do jobbing in the positive direction and then go soft.
- 12:55 to 14:20- Nifty may move upwards, but it may not meet your expectations.
- 14:20 to 15:30- This is a critical period. You may see the impact of global market trends on Nifty. It is likely to be positive.
With Ganesha’s Grace,