Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 11th June, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period.
- These NIFTY predictions are given by our Astrologers a week in advance. They still maintain a very good level of accuracy. It is advisable to use them judiciously.
- The market is likely to be volatile and will be subject to fluctuations on 1, 2, 7, 10, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28 in the month of June.
- The opening will be positive from next week onwards. Openings in this week may not be pleasing.
- Nifty is likely to be strong as far as Intraday trading is concerned. However, the daily weightage may move to the softer side; be careful.
- 9:00 11:00; Nifty’s range is likely to remain on the narrower side in the range bound area. (0.03)
- 11:00 13:00; Nifty will pull itself up forcefully just to go down step by step. (0.07)
- 13:00 14:15; Nifty will bring you back to square one. (-0.01)
- 14:15 15:15; Nifty’s relative strength index is likely to move north. (0.11)
- The last 15 minutes will help you book profits. (0.08)
With Ganesha’s Grace,