Market Sensex – Nifty Predictions, Sensex Nifty, 2010 Market Sensex for 07th July, 2010
- Ganesha had predicted that 4th June, 2010 onwards, market will be down. If you have been patient, you may have definitely taken advantage of the situation.
- Solar eclipse is taking place on 11th July, 2010. Though it will not be visible in India, it is likely to affect your ‘kundali’.
- After observing the intraday opening, you will be taking more calls and less put. You will square off the daily position and make a new position, predicts Ganesha.
- This week, the daily opening is likely to be between flat and negative, and the overall average for the day may be positive; deal accordingly.
- From opening to 10:45, take position according to the pyramid-shaped graph that Nifty is likely to make.
- From 10:45 to 12:05, it’s tea-time at Nifty as the time slot offers no profit-no loss situation.
- From 12:05 to 14:15, ‘A’ group shares may have a demand, which is likely to affect Nifty.
- From 14:15 to 14:55, you may observe a selling pressure at Nifty for 30 minutes. Whether to depend on it or not, depends on you.
- From 14:55 to 15:30, Nifty may experience an upward movement.
With Ganesha’s Grace,