7th December 2013 – Silver, Gold and Crude Oil Market
- Consider 10 minutes plus and minus in each prediction, and act accordingly.
- Ganesha advises you to compare every prediction with the prediction of the previous time slot.
- The last day of the week is going to be quite dull at the gold market.
- The period between 10:00 to 12:00 may be dull.
- From 12:00 to the closing bell, there may be imbalance in the gold prices. The gold market may continue to remain dull, foresees Ganesha.
- From Opening to 12:00, a positive trend is expected.
- Ganesha predicts that there may be a negative trend in the silver market during the period between 12:00 to 13:00.
- From 13:00 to 14:00, a positive trend is foreseen.
- From 10:00 to 11:30, market activity may be average.
- However, Ganesha foresees that the movements in the crude oil market may increase during the period between 11:30 to 14:00. An upward trend is expected.
- Know what is in store for you during the year ahead! Order your copy of Market Predictions 2014-15 NOW!
- Talk to an Expert Astrologer for Personalised Guidance
With Ganesha’s Grace,