2010 Market (Sensex, Nifty) predictions for 1st February, 2010
- For better understanding of our Nifty predictions for a given period, it is essential that you keep in mind the predictions given in the previous period, says Ganesha.
- For every prediction, expect a variation of 10 minutes.
- In our last line of the Nifty stock prediction on January 29, 2010, Ganesha had predicted that the week is going to end on a positive note. The Lord Almighty stands vindicated yet again, despite the ongoing negative phase.
- In our prediction for January 4, 2010, we had warned you against taking a long position during this month and had advised you to rely on F&O and call-put instead. There is no clear trend during this month. So friends if you still have that file, why don’t you read it carefully once again.
- Some dates in the month of February when the market is likely to be very active and volatile: 9, 10, 22 and 25 February.
- Ganesha advises you to avoid taking long positions.
- 9:10 to 10:00- Nifty may hover around the negative side of the surface.
- 10:00 to 11:00- Nifty is likely to move up in comparison to the previous period, but it is difficult to say by how many points.
- 11:00 to 15:30- This period is about heavy volume and value. But the market trend is likely to change every 15 minutes. So you must realise that even relying on Jobbing may not be that easy. If you can, stay away from the stock market.
For further details, please contact customer care. Telephone: 079 65221416
Mobile: +91 – 9909941816