Panguni Uthiram Auspicious Date and Time:
Panguni Uthiram 2017 Auspicious Time starts: 12:33 AM on 9th April 2017, Sunday
Panguni Uthiram 2017 Auspicious Time ends: 01:54 AM on 10th April 2017, Monday
What is special in Panguni Uthiram festival or Panguni Uthiram celebration or Panguni Uthiram 2017?
Are you still single and looking for getting married? Then, for you, Panguni Uthiram 2017 is the perfect day when the legendary Lord Shiva-Paravati, Rama-Sita, and Lord Krishna- Radha Pangani got married. Panguni Uthiram is Tamil Hindu summer festival dedicated to celebrating the extremely auspicious and sacred marriage anniversary of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. Hindu month Phalguna becomes highly auspicious during the start of April every year when Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra transits through the full moon. Panguni Uthiram 2017 is incredibly auspicious in the reason that this year it falls on Sunday(ruled by Sun) and continues until Monday (ruled by Moon). Thus, Panguni Uthiram 2017 will be influenced by the two most powerful planets- Sun, the symbol of strength, energy, and confidence and Moon, the influencer of mental relaxation. This full moon period on Panguni Uthiram every year plays an important role to keep your mind calm, serene, and peaceful. Therefore, Panguni Uthiram festival or Panguni Uthiram celebration is the most auspicious time in the year to get married. Panguni Uthiram festival or Panguni Uthiram celebration is best known for the celebration that takes place at the Muruga temples in the presence of Lord Subramanya. Panguni Uthiram festival marks the beginning of your married life or the karma of your family responsibilities.Astrological Significance of Panguni Uthiram festival or Panguni Uthiram celebration or Panguni Uthiram 2017:
Panguni Uthiram festival falls on a full moon night. The ancient priests and astrologers used to chose Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra or Uthiram to ascertain the marriage muhurat. Uttara Phalguni nakshatra is ruled by Venus, the planet of relationship and marriage and symbolised by a bed that indicates marital bliss and peace. Therefore, many Gods and Goddesses, kings and queens used to get married on Panguni Uthiram festival.Common Natures of People born under Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra:
Both men and women are practical and responsible in spending money. You keep themselves away from disputes or quarrels. You know how to compromise just to maintain a harmonious relationship. You are action-oriented and like to work hard. Even you have the potential to become rich and well known. However, being ruled by Venus, you can develop a chance to engage in an extramarital affair. So, be careful.Married Life of a Man born under Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra:
Cultural Significance of Panguni Uthiram festival or Panguni Uthiram celebration or Panguni Uthiram 2017:
- If you are a man born under Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra, your wife will be knowledgeable and well organised. You will have a fun-filled and harmonious married life.
- Married Life of a Woman born under Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra:
- If you are a female born under Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra, you will hold chances to be rich through your marriage. You will be a good homemaker and will most probably remain happy with your husband and children. You are likely to enjoy a healthy life with few minor troubles like headache, menstrual trouble or breathing problems.
- Reasons behind Choosing Panguni Uthiram-Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra:
- Panguni Uthiram is the auspicious day to remove obstacles in married life. There could be disturbances in your life after marriage if your wedding is not conducted in an auspicious time or if there are any faults like Kuja Dosha or Kala Sarp Dosha in your birth chart. Panguni Uthiram is the best day to remove these doshas after marriage. This day offers you an opportunity to strengthen your relationships. Panguni Uthiram has the power to dissolve all your faults and negative influences that cause the disturbances in family life.
Benefits of Panguni Uthiram festival or Panguni Uthiram celebration or Panguni Uthiram 2017:
- Divine Weddings conducted at the South Indian Temples of Lord Muruga: Panguni Uthiram celebration signifies the wedding day of Lord Shiva and Parvati, Murugan and Valli Rama and Sita as well as Lord Shri Krishna and Radha. Panguni Uthiram is celebrated to enrich your married life with bliss.
- Marriages made on Panguni Uthiram festival are Divine and sacred.
- Lord Muruga apppears to devotees on the wedding night of Panguni Uthiram: At the Shiva and Vishnu temples, it is believed that on Panguni Uthiram, Lord Muruga appears to devotees when He was just got married.
- Panguni Uthiram is the Birthday of Lord Muruga: Panguni Uthiram also marks the birthday of Lord Muruga, the incarnation of Lord Ayappa.
- Panguni Uthiram is Mahalakshmi Jayanti: Many of us don’t know that Panguni Uthiram festival is also celebrated as Mahalakshmi Jayanti since it is believed that Goddess Lakshmi, the symbol of wealth and prosperity was born on earth from the ocean of milk.
- Panguni Uthiram is the Vow Fulfillment Ceremony- Devotees of Lord Murugan perform certain rituals in fulfilment of vows. Such vow fulfilment by devotees is a special feature of Subrahmanya temples.
- Panguni Uthiram is a 10 Day long festival at the ancient Southern Indian Temples of Lord Muruga: Panguni Uthiram is a ten-day festival when devotees in Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Kerala attend the rituals in the temples. Murugan Temple of Palani, Aiyyappa temple of Sabarimala in Kerala, Kapaleshwar temple of Chennai, Mangaleshwara temple in Trichy etc are some of the temples where rituals of Divine marriages are conducted on Panguni Uthiram.
Rituals of Panguni Uthiram festival or Panguni Uthiram celebration or Panguni Uthiram Puja Rituals:
- Panguni Uthiram celebration will boost love and enhance your relationships: Those of you who are still single and want to get married or married but not finding peace in married life can see the progress in relationship provided that you perform the prayers and rituals on the auspicious day of Panguni Uthiram. Panguni Uthiram is that auspicious day when you can rectify the issues in relationships.
- You can connect with the Divine consciousness to understand the stages of life: Well, it does not matter whether you are single, committed, married or divorcee, be present at the temple and pray to the divine couples who get married on this auspicious day of Panguni Uthiram.
- Panguni Uthiram will teach you the significance of relationships
- You will be Blessed with Wealth, Happiness and Prosperity: If you get married to your partner on Panguni Uthiram festival, you will get blessed with wealth, happiness, and prosperity in life.
- You will become Immortal after 48 Years: If you keep observing the fasting rituals on the day of Panguni Uthiram for forty-eight years it is believed that you will be free from the cycle of births and deaths.
Mantra for Panguni Uthiram festival or Panguni Uthiram celebration Mantra:
- Take an auspicious bath.
- Observe a strict fast on this day of Panguni Uthiram since it is considered an extremely popular observance especially among the devotees of Muruga. You can drink water or a piece of fruit if you cannot observe a strict fast.
- Visit the temples of Muruga, Shiva and Vishnu and worship special pujas.
- Offer payasam or sweet pongal as a prasad to Lord Muruga.
- Break the fast after having the prasad.
Harey Muruga Harey Muruga Shiva Kumara Haro Hara
Harey Kandha Harey Kandha Harey Kandha Haro Hara
Harey Shanmukha Harey Shanmukha Harey Shanmukha Haro Hara
Harey Vela Harey Vela Harey Vela Haro Hara
Harey Muruga Harey Muruga Om Muruga Haro Hara
If you are still unhappy in married life, Talk to Astrologers NowWish you a Happy Panguni Uthiram festival or Panguni Uthiram celebration or Panguni Uthiram 2017.