He is the perfect example of an eccentric and a mercurial personality, who is free-spirited, aggressive, passionate, intense, exhibitionist and even emotional! Shanthakumaran Sreesanth or S Sreesanth as we know him, has been controversy's favourite child, even before the IPL issues occured. No one can forget the winning catch that he took in the final of the 2007 T20 World Cup, but people also have seen a lot of histrionics and antics of this fiery cricketer which has always made him an intriguing case.
The Maverick Indian Paceman, who got landed into a controversy in the Indian Premier League for spot-fixing has got a clean-chit from the courts but the BCCI - the cricket Administrator of India has refused to lift the ban on him! What can be the astrological reasons for such a wayward and chequered career of Sreesanth. With the help of the Solar Chart, Ganesha checks out his stars and predicts the way ahead...
S Sreesanth - Indian Cricketer
Date of birth :- 06th February , 1983
Birth Time :- Not Known
Place of Birth :- Kothamangalam, Kerala, India
[Owing to the unavailability of credible birth-time of the celebrity, the analysis and predictions have been done on the basis of the Solar Chart/ Surya Kundli with the help of his birth-date and birth-place only.]
Astrological Predictions :-
1) What lies ahead for the eccentric Cricketer?
- Ganesha notes that S Sreesanth will have a somewhat tougher time in his personal life and it will be difficult for him to maintain relationships or develop new relations. He would be facing different type of hindrances which may be also be legal issues. He may not remain physically fit. His fame and popularity may remain stagnant. This all will be due to the influence of the second phase of Sadhesati period (Saturn's seven and a half period, which is considered a tough phase in one's life) in his Solar Chart and also the transit of Saturn through the 11th House which will be aspecting the Sun posited in the 1st House till January 2017. Post January, 2016 as Ketu will be transiting over his Mars and Venus posited in the 2nd House of the Solar Chart. He will remain disturbed in his family life and may also face financial shortages during this time. He may get some respite due to the transit of Jupiter which will be aspecting his Mercury and Ketu posited in the 12th House and also the planets of 2nd House of his Solar Chart till 11th August, 2016. Even if he gets a chance to play in the national side, his performance may not be satisfactory.
2) Are the planets favourable for Sreesanth to make a comeback to the Indian Side?
- As the transiting stars will be giving a negative influence to his Chart till January, 2017, there are lesser chances for him to make a comeback in the Indian Team, feels Ganesha. However, he may expect it to make it someway to the national side, as Jupiter may give some positive effect to his Chart and he may play in the team but his performance may not be up to the mark, so that he can win back the appreciation and support of the fans or the selectors.
3) Are any more troubles indicated for him in the future?
- It seems that he may face some sort of trouble post January, 2016, if he does not exercise caution. He will have to try to remain away from the controversies and should avoid making statements in media or in public till the above said period.
Ganesha wishes good luck to S Sreesanth.
With Ganesha's Grace,
Rantidev A. Upadhyay