From a teen tennis icon to an injured 'has been', with a career marred by injuries, controversies and fatwas, Sania Mirza has seen it all. Born on November 15, 1986, she has been subject to indecent amount of fame and infamy alike. Now struggling to stage a comeback and better her best performance so far, Sania can be safely credited for the resurgence of women athletes in the country. It's another matter that the resurgence is too little and probably too late. Will she be able to live up to the promise she showed when she first entered the tennis circuit, or will the injuries and misfortune haunt her again? Ganesha uses the Vedic astrology system to find out.
Sania Mirza Birth Day forecast
Sania Mirza Horscope
Date of Birth: November 15, 1986
- Sania Mirza was born in Capricorn Ascendant with exalted Mars situated therein forming Ruchaka yoga - one of the Panchamahapurush Yoga indicating a strong character and tremendous will power.
- The Lord of 10th House (house of power, success and fame), Venus is situated in its own House promising success and fame.
- Mars and Saturn are in exchange adding greater flavour to her strength.
- Sun is in the 10th House forming Neechabhanga Rajayoga.
- Rahu is strongly placed in the 3rd House suggesting a tremendous will to achieve goals an and enterprising nature.
- She is currently under the influence of Sun Mahadasha and Venus Bhukti. Sun period has made her career reach such dizzy heights and now Venus Bhukti will help her to make an impressive comeback to International Tennis. Her career may start gaining momentum from mid-November 2009.
- She will be passing through Jupiter's return phase during 2010 and transiting Jupiter will be aspecting natal Venus. This will help to improve her ranking.
- she may get married between August and October 2010.
- Sania will rise as a model and may sign new contracts. She may be featured in reality shows and even get opportunity to act. She will be getting more commercial success in the year 2010.
- But from September 2010, she has to deal with various problems which may restrict her and she may also have to face fitness problems yet again.
With Ganesha's Grace,
Tanmay K Thakar
The GaneshaSpeaks Team