The stars engineered Anil Kumble’s successful cricketing career, says Ganesha
Growing up watching players like BS Chandrasekhar, and a contemporary of Muttiah Muralitharan and Shane Warne, the Karnataka leg-spinner Anil Kumble has etched his name indelibly in the world of cricket. Though not as charismatic, or lethal, as the the other three, Kumble nevertheless emerged as one of the most successful Indian spinners ever. Having started playing for Karnataka at the age of 19, Kumble made his Test debut against England in 1990, and during a long and eventful career, played more than 130 Test matches, and crafted many victories for India. He became an integral part of the Indian ODI team during the early 1990s and came up with some of the best performances during this time; which included his six for 12 against the West Indies. The year 1996 proved very successful for him as he was selected for the World Cup. The shiniest feather in his cap was added in 1999 when he was playing a Test match against Pakistan, and dismissed all 10 batsmen in a single innings, thereby becoming only the second player to achieve this feat, after Jim Laker of England. Ganesha analyses his Horoscope to find out how much the stars helped Kumble in his glorious cricketing career.
Date of Birth: 17th October, 1970
Time of Birth: 09.40
Place of Birth: Bangalore
- Anil Kumble was born with Scorpio Ascendant and Lord of Ascendant Mars is placed in the 11th House with Sun and Mercury in his Natal Chart.
- The Ascendant Lord Mars is conjunct with 10th House Lord Sun in the 11th House with exalted Mercury. As such, there is a distinct relationship between the two fiery Planets Sun and Mars, not only for occupying the same House but also through exchange of constellation. Further, both the Planets have also established strong relationship with Mercury, not only through association in the same House but by occupying his mooltrikona Sign, too.
- The combination is indicative of a successful engineering background due to Sun-Mars combination with Mercury in the areas requiring application of mind and mathematics, as well as a successful sportsperson. Academically, he is an electronics engineer and publicly a renowned sportsperson in the field of cricket.
- Anil Kumble’s 10th House Lord Sun is in the constellation of Mars coupled with Sun-Mars occupying the 11th House (the House for gain and success) besides engineering as career, is also indicative of success in sports.
- The 11th House is also for luck in sports being 9th from 3rd (the House for sports) and Mars (the natural significator for sports) – Sun (the 10th Lord/Lord of the professional) is a clear indication of a career in sports.
- The fortune Planet Moon is exalted and placed in 7th House (the House of public life) in Taurus made him brave, strong, famous and endowed with all good talents and also gave him the enormous public response and good numbers of fans.
- The 3rd House governs sports and his 3rd House Lord Saturn is retrograde and placed in his Sign of debilitation in Aries in 6th House. The Lord of 5th House (performance) Jupiter aspect Saturn and also the aspect of 11th House Lord (the House of gain and success) Mercury on the most effective points of his 5th House helped him secure prizes, awards and trophies in the course of a successful career.
- All these planetary positions helped Anil Kumble evolve into one of the most talented, passionate, and legendary cricketers of all time, and become the fourth Indian cricketer to be inducted into the ICC Hall of Fame.
Ganesha wishes a great time ahead to Anil Kumble and wishes him a most happy birthday.
With Ganesha’s Grace,
The GaneshaSpeaks Team